10 Things I'd Love To Accomplish Before I Die

Friday, March 15, 2013

    I'm the type of person that loves to plan ahead, and makes tons of lists.  I've always been this way, even as a kid in elementary school.  So I thought I'd share one of my lists with you my awesome readers!  There are so many things I would love to do before I die, but if I had to list them all, it would be an ongoing list.  So here are my top 10:
*1.) I would love to run a marathon!  I've always been fascinated by the idea, of completing something (I'm sure) would be a great challenge.  I love walking, and jogging.  But I don't do it as often as I'd like, and I'm not very athletic, but I'm sure both my body and my mind would feel amazing afterwards (even if I had to walk the whole thing lol).

*2.) To go to Ireland!  I've always wanted to go and learn more about my Irish heritage.  Mostly I'd just like to go to another country before I die.  But if I had to choose just one place Ireland would definitely be it!  I would also love to take my kids along, so they can see where their ancestors came from.
*3.) Go back to school.  There are several things I would love to go back to school for, and I'd like to go back more than once, but definitely at least once more.  I always enjoyed school, I love learning new things, making new friends, and just expanding my life and mind in general.
*4.) Own my own business.  Whether it's a beauty shop, a salon, or a store.  I would love to be able to own my own business.  I always thought it would be great to be able to not only do what you love, but be your own boss as well!  Besides I'm a people person, I would really enjoy getting to meet new people and interact with people everyday.
*5.) I want to have made a difference in at least one persons life.  Even if it's a small difference, to know that I at least made a difference in someone's life by my actions, or something I said, would be truly amazing!  When we get back on our feet and the extra time and money, I'd love to help people the way others have helped us.  We've been truly blessed to have such amazing people in our lives.
*6.) Own my own home and land.  I know it sounds so simple, and something that most people do before they die.  But I can't wait to have our own land, and house, and not worry about rent, whether or not we're allowed to have animals, and if we can paint our kids rooms.
*7.) Learn how to speak Italian.  Or really any other language other than Spanish.  I'm not sure why but Spanish never really interested me, even in high school I took computers instead of Spanish lol.  Although I did take a little bit of French in jr. high, and I really enjoyed it.  I just can't remember any of it now lol!
*8.) I love to have my own garden and animals.  I think it would be so interesting to live off the land.  I'd like to make my own butter, and bread.  Harvest fruits, and vegetables, and hunt animals.  Even if it was just for a month.  I think we as humans take a lot of things for granite, and it would be so amazing to ruff it.  And think how much more you'd appreciate everything afterwards.
*9.) To succeed as a parent.  I want my kids to be and do whatever they want in life.  And if they know I love and support them when they grow up then I've done my job.  Sure I want them to know that now too, but they don't really have a lot of decisions to make, and right now mommy's the bad guy because no they can't have another piece of candy, and yes they do have to take a bath and go to bed on time.
*10.) Finally I want to know I did everything I could in life.  I want to know that I've helped people when I could, and listened to others when they needed someone to talk to.  That I lived my life to the fullest, and at least attempted to do everything I wanted to. 
    I love the life I lead, and I'm so happy that I am where I am today.  Although times are hard, and sometimes it seems like if it weren't for bad luck I'd have none at all.  But my life is great.  I couldn't ask for better kids or a better family.  And I don't know what I'd do without Chris in my life by my side.  What are some things you'd like to do before you die?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.