Smead *Review*

Monday, January 24, 2011

    With tax time coming up, you need to start thinking about how your going to organize your taxes, and your receipts.  Smead sent me some great products just for that!  The Income Tax Organizer is great for helping me get everything thing together and organized!  It has pockets to hold everything, a place for labels, and a checklist and note area!  The Jan-Dec file organizer is great for helping me stay organized for next year!  It holds 900 plus sheets, and 12 pockets!  Perfect for keeping everything I need to do my taxes next year, together and super easy!
    Now that the holidays are over it is time to turn our attention to one of the most challenging organizing events of the year – no, not those new year’s resolutions, I’m talking about getting it all together for taxes. In just a matter of days your mailbox will start to fill with a host of forms and paper that you know you need to keep.  If you like many are still looking for a good solution, our friends at Smead are out with a number of tools to help you get and stay organized this tax season.  Plus their website (SMEAD ORGANOMICS ) is filled with some great articles to help you get started.
    Overall I would recommend Smead to anyone looking to keep everything together, and stay organized!  Smead definitely helps make doing your taxes more easy, and less stressful!  This is perfect for everyone that has to do their taxes!  And even if you get them done, it's great for keeping everything you'll need together in one file!

I received and Jan-Dec file organizer and income tax organizer free of charge so I could do this review.  I will also be receiving a $20 gift card to Walmart.  No other compensation was given.  All thoughts and opinions expressed above are mine and mine alone!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.