What Have You Done For Love?

Friday, January 28, 2011

    First be sure you check out Tiny Prints Valentine's Day Cards for your love this year.  We all have done some crazy things for love (or really in the name of love, not really for it).  Some that we're proud of, and some that we're not.  Well I'm going to tell you a story of what me and my now fiance did for love, one of those not so proud ones.  Me and Chris dated three years before, and broke up.  We was younger then, and my mother didn't like him (because of how he looked).  So we went behind her back and dated any way.  Well one day my mom came home early, and we saw her as we was pulling in.  So we put the car into reverse and drove back to his moms.  We decided that we was going to run away and be together.  So we did, for a week until the law came and arrested me.  I got put into a children's home for the summer, and Chris went to county jail for summer.  They put a restraining order up so we couldn't see each other, and we broke up.  Everyone thought that would be the end of it, but it wasn't.  Three years later, when I turned 18, and the restraining order got taken off, we started dating again.  No one thought it was true love because we was younger, but now we're engaged, and I couldn't be happier with anyone else!  Chris is so amazing, and I loved him (and still do) so I had to take that chance and show everyone how much he really meant to me.  But even though no one listened then, my mom couldn't love him more now!  Love really does make you do some crazy things, that you would never think of doing in your wildest dreams, but just because your not proud of them, doesn't make them bad things, just extreme! LOL :)  So leave me a comment and let me know what the craziest thing you've done for love is?
    Tiny Prints provides simple, modern and unique stationery from Valentines Day cards to personalized greeting cards to thank you cards, business cards, and even custom wedding invitations. Offering exclusive designs from the nation's top designers, easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service and paper quality, their designs have been lauded by numerous television networks, publications and celebrities. With Tiny Prints by your side commemorating every holiday and momentous occasion is a cinch! They offer perfect party invitations for every occasion and memorable personalized photo-gifts like notebooks, photo books and calendars.



I will receive a $50 Tiny Prints gift code for this post!  The love story is mine and mine alone!  No other compensation was given.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.