The Monster That Cleans Our Floors

Thursday, March 21, 2013

    My son absolutely hates the sweeper!  And it's not just when we are vacuuming the floors that he freaks out.  Oh no it can be sitting anywhere, and if he spots it he will have point to it, and run away screaming.  I'm not sure what it is about it that scares him so much?  It's not like we try to scare him with it, or like he's had some traumatic experience with it.  And it never bothered my daughter at all!  But I have to admit I'm a horrible mom, because every time he comes across it I can't help but laugh.  It's just the face he makes when he first spots it, is priceless!  But the worse part is that we try to hide it everywhere, and it never fails Banner will find it!  Especially since he's at that age where he's into everything!  But we finally found a closet that he can't figure out how to open (or get his sister to open for him!).  So hopefully he won't have to worry about the scary sweeper anymore (until mommy has to vacuum that is).  What are your kids afraid of?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.