2013 Goals For Bzzing Mom

Friday, March 22, 2013

    I've decided to make a list of goals I have for Bzzing Mom this year, to help keep me focused.  Because with two little ones running around, and another on the way, this will be an interesting year!  Being a mother has taught me tons of things, but two very important things: 1) Make plans and goals, so your better organized and know where your heading.  And 2) Expect anything, you never know what may happen, so prepare yourself, and pick back up where you left off when you can!  So here are some of our goals for the 2013 year, and hopefully we can stick to them (even with a newborn, 1 year old, and 4 year old)!
----1)   I hope to keep up with the Blog Dare, and do a post everyday for the whole year!  I know it will be challenging, especially when the baby comes.  But I've been wanting to do this for a while now, and there's no better time to start then the present!

----2)   Gain readership, no just followers.  I don't just want a whole bunch of followers that don't read, or have any interest in my blog.  To all the ones I have I thank you and love everyone of you.  But I hope to get 1000 GFC, 500 Facebook fans, and 2000 Twitter followers by the end of the year!  Hopefully I can make it! :)
----3)   2013 Reading Challenge!  I hope to read 2 books a month, and post a review (possibly a giveaway also) of the books I read.  I know that may sound like a reasonable goal to most of you, but again with three young ones, I'm not sure how well this will work out.  But hey there is always bathroom breaks right?
----4)   Go to a blog conference!  I really want to go to BloggyCon13, because it's close by (at least a lot closer than most conferences).  It also seems really interesting, and like it would be very helpful for Bzzing Mom, and a great getaway for the whole family!
Those are pretty much all my blog goals so far for this year, I'm sure the list will grow as the year goes on.  But for now I'd be super happy if I could just accomplished those four!  What are some goals that you have this year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.