10 Things You Didn't Know About Me

Monday, March 18, 2013

    Today I thought I would share 10 things you didn't know about me.  I thought it would be fun, and would love to hear somethings that people don't know about you as well, so be sure to leave me a comment.  :)
*1.)  I have a horrible habit of cussing like a sailor!  I know, I know what kind of mom cusses like that?  Well it's a bad habit that I try very hard not to do but, the words always seem to slip out.  The kids know that it's bad, and mommy try's hard not to do it, and that they aren't allowed to say those words at all.  I don't really do it all the time mostly when I'm mad or having an adult conversation.  But now and then an F bomb will accidentally slip.

*2.)  I have my ears pierced three times but never wear earrings.  Why?  Well I'm not really sure, I just forget to put them in all the time.  And once I have them in, they always come out before bed because they stab my head.  It's not like I'm in shortage of earrings either, I have a whole jewelry box full!
*3.)  I have six tattoos, and plan to get more!  I don't know what it is, but I love them.  I don't want my whole body covered or anything but, I truly feel they are art and an expression of yourself.
*4.)  I'm a popaholic!  I absolutely love pop!  I can't help it, I'm addicted!
*5.)  I had my daughter when I was 16 years old, and everyday since has been a blessing!  I still graduated, and went to prom, and pretty much everything else.  I never let it hold me back, or stop me from being an awesome mom.  Where there's a will there's a way!
*6.)  I love cheese!  And I mean I absolutely love cheese!  I could eat it all day, and on pretty much anything, or just plain lol.
*7.)  I use to be deathly afraid of guns.  I couldn't even look at they, and I still don't like to be around them or have them pointed anywhere near me.  Nothing ever happened in my childhood to cause this fear.  I guess just knowing what they could do was enough to scared the crap out of me.  And for that reason I've also never shot a gun.  Although now I wouldn't mind to give it a try and go hunting or something.  Because after all I am a country girl!
*8.)  I love peanut butter!  I'm not a huge fan of chocolate, but if something has peanut butter in it, oh boy I'm right there!
*9.)  If I could be anything I wanted to be, I would love to be an FBI agent like from Criminal Minds.  I think it would be so fascinating to get into the minds of serial killers, and put them away.  Also could you imagine the rush you would get from chasing them, and using your mind to solve all those puzzles.
*10.)  I'm a nerd.  I always have been and always will be.  I love video games, I find technology fascinating.  I love to read and write.  And I'm the girl who loved going to school!  I use to hate when school got out for summer, and counted the days until it was time for the first day again!
    So there's 10 things you didn't know about me, let me know some things about you as well! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.