Norah Jones ...Featuring *Review*

Sunday, November 28, 2010

    I love how relaxing this album is!  I've always enjoyed Norah Jones soothing voice. I also love many of the other artists that Norah worked with on this album.  I have several favorites on the album, "Baby It's Cold Outside", "Creepin' In", and "Take Off Your Cool", are some just to make a few.
    ...Featuring is a star-studded collection of the muti-platinum selling, multi-Grammey Award winning singer's musical collaborations from the past decade.  The 18 songs on the album include cool cameos, collaborations and duets with legends as Ray Charles, Willie Nelson, and Dolly Parton, and with 21st Century icons from Outkast to the Foo Fighters.  The tracks on ...Featuring span Norah's entire career and reveal her astonishing musical versatility, from jazz to country, hip-hop to rock.
    Overall I really enjoyed this CD!  It would make a great gift for any Norah Jones fan, or any person that loves soothing music!  I would recommend Norah Jones ...Featuring to anyone that enjoys her music!  Norah Jones ...Featuring retails for $9.99 on Amazon.
Website
Facebook
You Tube



I received a copy of Norah Jones ...Featuring free of charge so I could do this review.  No other compensation was given.  All thoughts and opinions expressed above are mine and mine alone.  Being a member of One2One Network made this review possible.  By report before Dec. 3rd I'm eligible to win cool prizes.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.