Fruit Of The Loom A Fresh Collection *Review*

Saturday, November 27, 2010

    I received three packs of sports bras, a push-up bra, and four pairs of underwear from Fruit of the Loom!  I was so excited when I opened the box, and saw all the goodies (because what woman doesn't need more bras and underwear?).  I love how supportive and comfortable all the bras are.  I also love how very cute are as-well, and how the panties match the bra!  I love sleeping and working out in the sport bras, and the great support they give.  All the items I received are very comfortable, supportive, and of great quality!  Oh, and I love them!  


    About a fresh collection, sweet in spirit and fresh in attitude!  Fruit of the Loom a fresh collection was inspired by YOU.  You're anything but boring and your underwear doesn't have to be either!  That's why every Fruit of the Loom a fresh collection garment is designed to bring you a fun, super cute look with the best fir and quality at an affordable price.  Together, we can help junior shoppers everywhere break-free from their much too-basic underwear drawers!
    Overall I love all the items I received from Fruit of the Loom!  These would make great gifts for any teenage girl, or really any woman!  I would recommend Fruit of the Loom a fresh collection to any female!  All the items in the collection, are also priced amazingly!  Every item I received retails for $12 each!  What an amazing price!  Fruit of the Loom is also offering my readers a discount!  Go to shop fruit and enter the code:  B2BFRUIT  to get $5 off your entire purchase!  The code exp. Dec. 15th



I received three packs of sports bras, a push up bra, and four pairs of underwear from Fruit of the Loom a fresh collection, free of charge, so I could do this review.  No other compensation was given.  All thoughts and opinions expressed above are mine and mine alone!



1 comments:

  1. Oooh, now I want to try their sports bras! I would have been giddy too. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.