Seeking Christmas Event/Gift Guide Sponsors

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I know that we're in doing the Halloween Event right now (and trust me I've got more to come!!), but I just wanted to say, that I'm still seeking sponsors for the Christmas Event/Gift Guide.  Especially those of you that make and sell your own products (I love handmade products, and love promoting them!).  If you'd like a feel of who participating so far go ahead and take a look at the long list on the Christmas Event/Gift Guide page!  If you'd like more information, or are interested please email me here:  rebeccamorgan@bzzingmom.com  and remember I will be linking up with 5 to 6 other blogs, meaning your products will get more exposure than they normally would!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.