KT Tunstall: Tiger Suit *Review*

Thursday, October 14, 2010

    I absolutely love this album!  I love how soothing her voice can be, and how up beat the music is.  This is one of the best CD's I've listened to all year!  We all enjoyed the CD so much that we actually listened to it for three hours straight on a drive to Kentucky!  I even caught Chris singing along, a couple times....lol! :)
    KT Tunstall is a Grammy-nominated, multi-platinum, Scottish-born singer-songwriter.  Tiger Suit was released October 5th and her first single "Fade Like A Shadow" is already a Top 20 hit on the radio!  Tiger Suit is also KT's third album!  Her previous hit songs include "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree", "Suddenly I See", "Other Side of the World", and "Hold On".  KT will also be on tour the year starting 10/31-12/1!
    Overall we all really enjoy this CD!  It's definitely one of the best albums we've heard this year.  It's also great because we all enjoyed it!  I would recommend KT Tunstall Tiger Suit to anyone!  You can purchase her album on Amazon.

Here are couple places to find KT Tunstall:
*Twitter
*Facebook
*Website
*You Tube




I received the KT Tunstall Tiger Suit CD free of charge so I could do this review.  No other compensation was given.  All thoughts and opinions expressed above are mine and mine alone.  This review was made possible by One2One Network, and I was also entered to win a giftcard for participating!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.