I Was A Penguin Zombie DVD *Review*

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

    It's no surprise to anyone that we're big Penguins of Madagascar fans!  We've got a couple of their DVDs, and Audrey loves them!  Well really we all love them!  So when I got the chance to review The eguins of Madagascar: I Was A Penguin Zombie, I was very excited!  We all enjoyed watching it together, and have can't stop watching it since we got it! :)
    It's mad-ness, utter mad-ness!  Don't cover your eyes or you'll miss the most daring, most shocking Penguins missions ever.  Skipper, Kowlaski, Private, and Rico come face-to-face with zombies, robots, spooky noises and a whole lot of frightening fun.  This DVD has eight episodes, with a running time of 88 min.
    Overall we all love this DVD!  As always the penguins made all of us laugh!  This is a great DVD to get the kids or the whole family, in Halloween mood!  I would recommend this DVD to any family!  The Penguins of Madagascar: I Was A Penguin Zombie retails for $13.00.



I received the I Was A Penguin Zombie DVD, free of charge, so I could do this review.  No other compensation was given.  All thoughts and opinions expressed above are mine and mine alone!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.