Swagbucks.com

Tuesday, March 9, 2010


Swagbucks.com is a great way to earn free stuff for doing what you already do---searching the internet!! All you have to do is register, and start searching! If you use it as your main search engine then you'll be well on your way to earning some great stuff for free! When you search you'll earn swagbucks, which can be redemed for items in the swag-store! I enjoy this site alot! I have gotten a alice.com $5 gift card from here(and I also got free shipping for alice.com from mypoints) I added the two offers together (keep in mind you can't always add two offers together!), and got a box of lipton green tea, and tide stain remover for free! So check out the site, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.