Girl Time

Sunday, April 27, 2014

   
     I had such an amazing day yesterday!  I finally got to go to yoga, and loved it.  It’s the first time I’ve really been out to do something I’ve always wanted to do (without the kids).  Me and mom dropped the kids off with Chris and headed to the high school, where they was putting on a free yoga class, and the first 75 people got a free mat!  I was extremely excited to get there early so I could get a free mat, because I didn’t have one, and have always wanted one.  Needless to say we got there before the teacher was even there, so we definitely got a mat lol!  While I do pilates, I’ve never done yoga, so I didn’t really know what to expect. 

    It was so relaxing, and energizing, and it really gave me a good workout.  I’m so glad that I got to try something I’ve always wanted to.  This year I’ve made a vow to stay healthy, and it feels great to know that I’m actually achieving it.  Me and mom hardly ever get out, she’s always working, and I’m always taking care of the kids.  I’m so blessed to say that she is my best friend, and that I truly enjoy hanging out with her!  It was definitely one of the best days so far this year!


     I can tell this is going to be a great year, and things are going to start looking up for me and my family.  Everything seems to be falling in order, and it’s so amazing!  Chris has found a job, so we have gotten to do more as a family, and are starting to save and look at our future.  Me and mom are starting to get to do more things together without the kids tagging along.  And hopefully soon me and Chris will get some alone time as well, and possibly go out on a romantic date.  I’ve also got my teeth almost all fixed!  Thank you so much Lord for blessing us this year!  So how is everyone’s year going?  I would love to hear about it!

2 comments:

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.