A Deeper Look

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

        When I take a deeper look at my life, at times I feel disappointed in myself that I didn’t do more.  But at times like tonight, I couldn’t imagine being anywhere else in the world.  I love my family so much, and feel so lucky and so blessed to have them.  Such my kids my drive me nuts, and Chris and me may argue.  But I honestly can say I’m so happy where I’m at.  I love my kids more than life.  And I’m so glad that Chris and I are spending our lives together! 
          Sure certain aspects of our lives could be better (hell who and I kidding, they could be much better), but I’m so glad that I get to spend every day with the ones I love most in the world.  At moments like this after a hard day, and sleepless night (with a crying, teething baby none the less), I get a chance to look at my life and see how much I appreciate my family, and how much they mean to me.  Its nights like tonight that make me feel at peace with the decisions I’ve made, to put me where I am today.
          The things that others have viewed as mistakes have brought me here to this very second.  And I’m so happy about that, I thank God for it every day!  I feel so blessed that I have two beautiful, healthy children and someone that loves me very much.  Even though I know tomorrow may not be so amazing, I’m ready and willing to face it, knowing that at the end of the day I’ll still have my family by my side!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.