Fitness Event Day 1

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

    Ok so I missed yesterday (I'm sorry about that), so we're starting today as day one.  You can see what I've done today in the video :)  After I did the video I took a refreshing shower, and then put on my ShaToBu (the workout you wear).  Right away I can see how slimming it makes me look, and feels good to wear, so we'll see how it feels as the day goes on.  And you can look for reviews on it and other great items throughout the month, and also some great giveaways to help you get fit and stay in shape as well (because if your any thing like me then you'd love to loose a few, um ok 30lbs lol).  Please leave me some comments to let me know what your doing today to kick start your weight loss :)








1 comments:

  1. I can't wait to have this baby so I can wear a Shatobu! It looks so neat.

    ReplyDelete

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.