How I Like To Share Happiness With Others #Hersheys

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

    What little ways do you like to share happiness with those around you?  I have several ways that I love share happiness with those around me everyday, and I thought I'd share a few with you.
1)  On most days we all wake up together as a family, and since we're very busy we usually have a quick breakfast, ie... cold cereal and some oj.  But every once and awhile I get up an hour or two earlier than everyone else and I cook a big breakfast with anything and everything you can imagine.  It's a great way to show Chris and Audrey how much I love them, and make them extra happy as soon as they wake up!
2)  Give someone a gift just because.  What could make you happier than having someone give you a little gift just because they was thinking about you.  Me and Chris often do this.  We'll see something we think one another will like and get it for the other.  It's a great way to make a boring, bad, or just regular day a whole lot brighter!
3)  It's the little things that count.  I love sending love texts, or writing little love notes for Chris to find.  It's a nice way to show someone that you love them, and make their day a lot better.
4)  Help someone out, and don't expect anything in return.  Too many people want something for doing anything.  Help someone carry their groceries, or open their door if the have their hands full.  It's the nice acts that make peoples days a lot happier.  Especially if it's out of the kindness of your heart, and not because your looking for something.
5)  Bake some cookies.  And give them to your neighbors.  What a great way to spread happiness, and love by baking some homemade cookies, and taking them to your neighbors.  I'm sure it will make their day a whole lot brighter!
6)  Say I love you more often.  Never hold back, if your thinking it then say it.  You never know it may make someone's day that much better, and who wouldn't be happy hearing I love you from someone they love?
7)  I love reading with Audrey, and Audrey loves reading with me.  So it makes us both very happy to sit down with a stack of books and read together.  Unfortunately I don't always have the time to sit down for hours and read, so when we do get to do it, it's special.  It also makes both of our days!
     Those are just a few of the things that I love to do to share happiness with those I love.  What are some of your favorite things to do to share your love?


“I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Hershey's blogging program, for a gift card worth $25 and some product. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”
 


1 comments:

  1. We always make sure we kiss each other and our son goodnight. Even if we sleep in different rooms and go to bed at different times.
    I remember back in the days of pagers we would page 143 to each other for I love u....lol...good times!

    ReplyDelete

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.