Reach & Rembrandt *Review*

Thursday, December 23, 2010

    I received several great products from Reach and Rembrandt.  And I have to say that all of them worked amazingly, and I'm impressed by the amazing quality!  I love how the toothbrush feels like it's messaging my gums and teeth!  I also love how gentle the toothpaste is, it didn't hurt my teeth like other whitening toothpaste does!

    Here's a little bit about Reach from their website:   You're passionate about oral care-and so are we.  When it comes to brushing and flossing, you're practically a pro.  But the truth is, you're only as good as your tools.  The Reach brand has a line of oral care tools specifically designed for a superior clean.  And some inside tips to help give you the cleanest, healthiest mouth around.  We want to be your oral care partner.  And here's a little bit about Rembrandt from their website:  Rembrandt was the discovery of cosmetic dentist and whitening pioneer, Dr. Robert Ibsen. His goal was to provide his patients with effective whitening power that would help fix the stains and scratches on their teeth. But he couldn’t find anything on the market that served this purpose. So he headed to his lab and created Rembrandt, the first whitening toothpaste the category had ever seen. Even though the category has grown over the years, unlike other whitening brands, Rembrandt still stays single-mindedly focused on teeth whitening. 
    Overall I love all the products from Reach and Rembrandt!  They all worked amazingly!  These would make great stocking stuffers for anyone.  I would recommend both Reach and Rembrandt to anyone!



I received several products from Reach and Rembrandt free of charge, so I could do this review.  No other compensation was given.  All thoughts and opinions expressed above are mine and mine alone!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.