Mary Kay's Thinking Of You *Review*

Friday, December 17, 2010

    I love wearing perfume, and smelling great (I mean who doesn't?)!  But I hate when my great smelling, expensive perfume wears off in no time.  So I'm so happy that's not the case with Mary Kay's Thinking Of You!  The scent is great, and it lasts all day!  I also love that it wasn't too overpowering like some perfumes can be.

    This feel-good fruity floriental eau de parfum includes top notes that convey a feeling of joy and happiness:  sparkling mandarin, succulent white peach and juicy plum.  Mid-notes inspired by the power of love, family and joy of friendships include cramy jasmine, pink honeysuckle and Lily of the Valley.  Dry-down notes of warm tonka, vanilla absolute, sugared patchouli and soft musk round out the scent conveying lasting memories of warmth and universal beauty.  There is no time like the present to turn a moment into a memory with Mary Kay's latest fragrance Thinking of You Eau De Parfum.
    Overall I love Mary Kay's Thinking of You!  The bottle also has a charm that you can add to a necklace or braclet, and the top of the box opens so you can add your own personal message!  This would be a great stocking stuffer for any female.  I would recommend Mary Kay's Thinking of You to any female!  Mary Kay's Thinking of You retails for $30.00.



I received a bottle of Mary Kay's Thinking of You free of charge, so I could do this review.  No other compensation was given.  All thoughts and opinions expressed above are mine and mine alone!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.