Gaggle Of Chicks *Review*

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

    Gaggle of Chicks is a great new shopping site!  I've gotten several items from them that have free shipping or shipping included.  They have different deals everyday!  I've gotten a cardboard playhouse, cooking utensils for my daughter, and vinyl sayings for the wall!   And all the deals have great prices!

   Gaggle of Chicks offers daily deals on the best products and services for moms and their families delivered right to their inboxes. We are highly selective about the deals we feature, opting for vendors who have been recommended by our network of moms, not just who give us the best deal. Our partners range from bakeries and beauty products to children's classes and mommy boot camps. We use a new social approach to buying. If enough moms sign up for a deal and become part of the Gaggle, it "hatches" and everyone receives the discount.
    Overall I love Gaggle of Chicks!  It's a great new site, that has amazing deals!  This would be a great way to get gifts or buy something for your family for a discount of the price!  I would recommend Gaggle of Chicks to anyone!  And when your refer friends both you and them get $10 (if they sign up without being refered then they get $5). 



I received a $50 gift card to Gaggle of Chicks so I could do this review.  No other compensation was given.  All thoughts and opinions expressed above are mine and mine alone!



1 comments:

  1. I ADORE Gaggle. They have the best stuff featured. Your site is really cute, and I'm your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.