Casper Scare School DVD *Review*

Friday, October 1, 2010

    This DVD is just so cute!  I've always been a big fan of Casper (I used to watch the movies when I was younger), and am glad my daughter loves him too!  This DVD has 12 episodes, and Audrey loves watching them over and over again.  This is a great DVD to get the kids, and the whole family in the Halloween spirit!
    Check your closets and look under your bed, because scare school is now in session!  For werewolves, vampires, zoombies, and ghouls, pretty much anything goes... except being nice to humans!  When Casper, the world's friendliest ghost, befriends a neighborhood boy, his uncles send him to the only place that can cure his friendliness once and for all -- Scare School!  With 12 monstrous episodes, and a running time of 132 minutes.
    Overall we all really enjoyed the Casper Scare School DVD.  I love that it was cute and funny, and didn't scare Audrey at all!  Like I said before, I used to love watching Casper (well I still do), and am glad my daughter gets the opportunity to enjoy him also!  This DVD is not only perfect for the Halloween season, but one that we'll be watching all year long!  Casper Scare School retails for $12.93.

I received the Casper Scare School DVD free of charge, so I could do this review.  No other compensation was given.  All thoughts and opinions expressed above are mine and mine alone.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.