Ok, it's been very long! :)

Saturday, July 24, 2010

    Sorry, it's been so long since I've done a personal post!  I'm so backed up (that sounds gross, but you know what I mean).  Between being a mother, fiance, taking care of the house, and reviewing things, I'm surprised I have time to shower (I do, but just not as often as I'd like...LOL)!!  I'm sure a lot of you know what I mean, so I don't feel so bad, and if you don't then don't tell me, I'll just keep dreaming I'm not alone..LOL!
    So any way, I just got back from my mother's, we had a "relaxing weekend".  At least that's what she said it was going to be (I think it was to lure me there), and all we did was run to town and get groceries, hair dye, a movie, chinese, and nail polish (ok at that point it seemed hopeful).  But then we get home, eat, and watch a very crappy movie.  After the stupid movie was over I was tired (we painted our nails during the movie), and wanted to go to sleep.  But mom really wanted me to do her hair, so I did, went to bed, got up, and went home.  So yes it was very relaxing for me, not! UGH, so now I have some hair dye sitting in my bathroom calling out to me, but I'll probably have no time to do, because I'm so busy!  Oh well, it definitely wasn't the worst weekend I've ever had!  LOL! :)  So how has your weekend been so far? 

Oh, and P.S. I'm may be moving...yeah!!  Fingers crossed! :)

1 comments:

  1. Good luck on getting a chance to move - It's been so much nicer for us since we moved. We have so much space! It's nice.

    ReplyDelete

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.