Oh The Hot Summer Days!

Friday, June 25, 2010

    Ok so I know that it's been awhile since I've done a personal post.  Sorry about that!  I've so busy, with so many things, that I didn't ever think I'd find time to fit one in. LOL.   It's been incredibly hot here, and between running and seeing all our family, when we finally get home all we want to do is sit, relax, and spend some time together.  So we drug out our Nintendo.  No not one of the new Nintendo's, are awesome Super Nintendo!  You know the one you used to play Super Mario, and Donkey Kong on?  We'll ever since we got it out we've pretty much been doing nothing but playing it!  It's so nice to just sit on the couch, and play the Super Nintendo after Audrey goes to bed!  I'm so in love with Super Mario, I've never really been a big fan of Donkey Kong, but always loved Mario..LOL! :)
    I'm also so happy because we've pretty much got Audrey completely potty-trained!  Other than the occasional accident, she's doing very well, and even holds it when shes napping, until she gets up!  We're so proud of her, and hope to be accident free by her birthday!  After she's done potty training we're going to see how she does in a big girl bed!
    So far the summers been great!  Other than the fact that our A.C. isn't working, but we're hoping the guy comes to fix it soon!  Seeing how it feels like 100 degrees in here sometimes...LOL! :)  We're looking forward to the rest of the year!  I'm excited cause Saturday, we're going to a car show and listen to some music, which sounds fun! :)  So what are you all planing on doing this year?  I'd love to know! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.