May's Blog Challenge: {Comfort Between Friends}

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I first want to tell you that I will start doing monthly challenge's from Bloggy Mom's! I think it'll be something fun to participate in, and maybe you can learn alittle more about me! This month's challenge is comfort between friends!

I have one best friend (I know it's sad). I have only one (not counting my fiance of course!), because I don't need anymore. Her name is Haley Washington, and we've been best friends since she moved to my school in the third grade! Ever since then we've been like sisters, and if you ask we will tell you so.  We don't talk all the time, but we don't have to.  It's the kind of friendship that as soon as you start talking your back at where you left off before. We've been there for each other through the ups and the downs. She's the only friend that still talked to me after I had my daughter. Having Audrey didn't change anything between me and Haley, we still talk about the same things, and goof off like always. In fact she is Audrey's godmother! Haley's one of those people that everyone likes, and that some people take advantage of. She's nice to everyone (although I will worn you she can be grouchy, but who isn't at times?).  She never asks for help (even when she needs it), she won't cry in front of you (she's a very strong person). But she does do those things with me! We've seen each other cry, yell, cuse, and everything else you can think of. All in all I don't know where I'd be or what I'd do without her! She helps keep my head on straight when I feel like I'm about to loose it! So now that you know alittle bit about my best friend, tell me about yours! How long have you been best friends? Where did you meet?

4 comments:

  1. following as per your request for more blogger follower. I hope you meet your goal. See my profile for my blogs ect....

    PS:: Following via Twitter too: find me @amomsrantings and @igreenmommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Following from MBC - great to meet you!!

    Tamara
    http://proudtobecheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much! I am now following both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been friends with my BF for over 40 years.

    I accepted the blog challenge but haven't written it yet :-)

    I'm your newest follower from Bloggy Moms.

    ReplyDelete

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.