SheSpeaks

Wednesday, April 21, 2010


I was just chosen to do a Hawaiian Tropic Sun Care Program for Shespeaks, and I figured now would be the perfect time to tell you about this great website. Shespeaks is a little like bzzagent, it's a word of mouth type website, that sends you stuff to try for free. All you have to do is report back to them and tell people your opinion of the product. Usually word of the mouth programs give you a full size product for you to keep and try, and samples and coupons to hand out to others for them to try. I'm not too sure how shespeaks program works as this is the first time I've been chosen to be in a program but I'll be sure to let you know when I receive my package. I'm so excited, and you should deffently check out shespeaks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.