Houseparty.com

Wednesday, January 27, 2010




I was recently chosen to do a Potty Dance House Party at houseparty.com for pull-ups, and thought that this would be a great time to share with you what houseparty.com offers! When you sign-up for houseparty.com you'll be able to sign-up for different parties that you want to do! They offer all different types of parties, and is a really neat site to check out! If your chosen to host a house party then they will send you a party pack with all your supplies and all you need to do is invite some friends and family over and have a great time, then do a survey and tell them how the party went! This will be my secound house party! I previously done one for Juicey Juice, and had a blast! I'm looking forward to getting my party pack and getting my party on..lol! I hope you all enjoy the website as much as I have!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.