My Prayer

Monday, March 25, 2013

Dear God,
    I know this family has been far from prefect most of the time.  But we've always kept you in our hearts, and souls.  I want to start of by thanking you for all the blessing you've given us over the years,  I don't know what I would do without you in my life.  You've offered this family so many wonderful opportunities, and have given us more chances than we deserve!  Today has been one of the worst of my life, and I pray that you give me and Chris both the strength to make it through this challenge, and to rise above it all!  We need you by our sides, because without you, we will just fall to the bottom, and never get back up.  Please look over him as he goes through this.  I know that this is your plan, and at the end will make us better people, and stronger.  But it's probably going to be the hardest thing that either of us have ever had to endure.  In your name I pray.
          Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.